Tuesday, June 19, 2012

nbc and msnbc suck ass...

I don't remember what it was exactly, but about a year ago nbc did something to piss me off and I haven't tuned my tv to it or any of it's affiliates since. But, you know, I think I'm going to watch it for a couple of days and write doen the name of every advertisers. After that, I'm going to write those advertisers and tell them that as long as they spend their money with nbc, I won't spend mine with them.

You might have read that msnbc selectively edited a video in a lame attempt to make Mitt Romney look bad. I get it, we are in the middle of a presidential campaign. That's great, but nbc and msnbc don't even try to give the appearance of being impartial. They are 100% in the tank for obama.

Here is the unedited video...



Here is what msnbc aired...




Editing for time is one thing, but trying to make someone appear less than intelligent is another. nbc should be ashamed of themselves and not just for this video. Having ZERO integrity is the main reason they should hang their heads...


No comments:

Post a Comment