Wednesday, June 20, 2012

executive privilege...

I heard today that the only way obama can claim executive privilege on the whole fast and furious mess is if the documents in question pertain directly to him. Well, isn't that interesting? Haven't I been saying from the VERY BEGINNING of this thing that he is directly involved?

I've also heard this being compared to Nixon's watergate. Well, you know what, nobody died in the watergate scandal. I don't think there is any comparison at all, none, other than both presidencies involved end in disgrace. Of course, the current one has been a disgrace for over three and half years.

Maybe, hopefully, this will be the scandal that does obama in. He has pushed this one too far, I think. We'll see. So far, scandal after scandal, he has come away virtually damage free. I don't see how. It just proves that democrats are dumb, real dumb. They keep believing this scumbag no matter how much he lies to them. I don't believe a word he says. But these people are such suckers. I don't get it. He has to be laughing at them behind their backs. Nobody can really be that gullible.

Goodbye to you, obama... (Scandal!)




No comments:

Post a Comment