He may not be our dream candidate, but he's the one we have. We need to start backing the guy or we are looking at another four years of arrogance in chief, obama.
I got this in an email yesterday, think about it a bit...
Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question
regarding the upcoming presidential election . . . .
"If Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy.
For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:
1. Justice Scalia just turned 78
2. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
3. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.
We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court
- in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.
So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn't get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win . . . .
Imagine this: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER