Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No Top Shot tonight, maybe not ever...

But, there is another show that has caught my interest lately, Duck Dynasty.


This show cracks me up. These guys are true Rednecks. It reminds me of home.

The show is funny from beginning to almost the end. There is always an inspirational message to close the show, and it's meaningful.

But, here's the thing, I don't know how to take the show. These guys run a multi-million dollar business, but they never seem to do any real work. So either filming of this show takes up very little actual time or they have a very hard working team somewhere else in the massive building the company calls home.

The guys spend a lot of time doing exactly the same things I would do if I could afford it, hunting, fishing, shooting and blowing stuff up.

If you haven't seen it yet, give it a look. If you're even a little bit Redneck, you'll love it. You can thank me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment