Friday, May 25, 2012

If this doesn't piss you off, nothing will...

Watch this video. And as you get towards the end, take special note that the irs is FULLY aware of this scam and has done NOTHING about it. NOTHING!

How many BILLIONS of American tax dollars have to be wasted before it becomes an issue?

In my opinion, ONE tax dollar is too much to waste. The people we have trusted to make sure our money is being spent wisely are idiots. Our entire system is broken. These people don't give one damn about us and what it takes to generate those tax dollars. I don't know about the rest of you, but I work hard for my money AND the tax dollars I send to the idiots in washington. Our entire federal government needs to be run off, and most of them locked up. Are you tired of this shit yet? I have been for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment