Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hi-Point Carbine...

If you have been reading this blog for long, you know that I love the hell out of my Hi-Point Carbine. It is a straight shooting little gun and a lot of fun to plink away with. At 100 yards it is deadly accurate. And the 9mm ammo doesn't break the bank.



Joe Texan has wanted one of these for a while, but something else always came up and he just didn't get one.

 He recently decided he was going to pick one up, but discovered they were hard to find. Even the ones that he was able to locate were way to expensive.

I picked up mine for $229 bucks at Cabela's. Joe Texan hasn't seen a 9mm for under $300. I don't know what is causing the shortage or the price increase. Maybe a ton of other people have figured out the same thing I have. This a damn fine, reliable, accurate weapon, especially for the price.


Here is my little one shooting mine. Everyone that has fired it has fallen in love with it. To all the Hi-Point haters, give this little gun a try before you knock it. You will be surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment