Friday, May 25, 2012

Class warfare... what a load of bullshit.

obama and his gang of thugs have been playing the class warfare game since he took office. It's always something. All this "fair share" stuff has been played out in my opinion.

Here are a couple of things to think about every time they start playing this game...

The top 1% of wage earners in this Country pay 40% of the taxes. If that isn't their "fair share" plus a bunch more, then what is?

The bottom 40% of wage earners pay 0% of the taxes. Not only that, many in that bottom 40% get back more money from the government than they paid in.

Look, I don't give a rats ass what other people make. That is between them and their employer. I accepted my wage when I took my job. I'll never get rich off of it, but I support my family, I put a little money aside when I can and I enjoy what I do. What more can I ask for?

If I were more of a risk taker, I would have started my own business a long time ago. I'm not, I didn't.

See, this is what people in the government don't understand, many of the people they constantly demonize as wealthy, and one point risked everything. They risked their future, their savings, the security of a decent job, to start a business. They took risks many Americans just aren't willing to take. And many of them are now providing decent jobs to other Americans, some of those who aren't willing to risk it all, like me.

How is that bad? Didn't it used to be the American dream to start a business and make a little money? When did profit and wealth become dirty words? And what's funny, some of the people doing the most squawking have already made their fortune. nancy pelosi and her husband are worth MILLIONS. The insider trading sure helped them out in that regard. obama himself is worth over $10 MILLION dollars. This is typical democrat strategy, do as I say and not as I do. Watch me beat someone up for doing exactly the same thing I am doing. How do people keep falling for this same old line?

Like you black folks? What the hell? The democrats have convinced you to vote for them for the last 50 years, and where has it gotten you? Seriously. Think about it. They have convinced you that the very best you can do is a life of government dependency. Look around, there are a lot of very influential and important black Americans and most of them are Republicans. Sure, there are exceptions, like jesse jackson and al sharpton. But they have made their fortunes at the expense of the rest of the black community.

Do you understand that Republicans want everyone to be successful? Not just white people, all people.

One other quick thing before I end this rant, not all success is measured with dollar signs, Believe it or not, there are people in this who fell they have reached their dream and are far from rich. That's what it's all about, having a dream and seeing it come to fruition. Money is nice, but it isn't everything, and money can't always buy dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment